1. Definition of cookie
Cookies are files that are downloaded to your computer to access most websites. They allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their team (site preferences, profile information, etc.) and, depending on the information they contain and the way they in which you use your equipment, you can use them to recognize the user.
The cookies can be own or from third parties. Own are those established by the domain of the same website, while those of third parties come from other external sources, such as advertisements, images, etc. inserted in the pages.
For certain functions of the post www.starg.es it is necessary to have cookies enabled.
2. What information is stored in a cookie?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about the user, but save technical data, browsing preferences, personalization of content, etc. The web server does not associate you as a person, but in your browser.
3. Classification of cookies
We can classify cookies according to different criteria. According to the period in which they remain active:
- Session: These are temporary cookies that are created when the user visits the website and expire when it ends the session, so they are not registered on the computer.
- Persistent: they are stored on the computer beyond the browsing session. They allow websites to remember user preferences and settings when the user accesses again. They remain active for a set time, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
According to the entity that manages them:
- Own: are those established by the domain of the website that is being visited and are essential for its operation.
- From third parties: they come from other external sources, such as advertisements, images, etc. inserted in the pages. They have statistical purposes.According to its purpose:
According to its purpose:
- Techniques: they are the most elementary and allow, among other things, to know if a human or an automated application is navigating, if an anonymous or registered user navigates, etc. These are basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic web.
- Analysis: they collect information about the type of navigation that is being carried out, the sections that are visited the most, the products consulted, the time zone of use, the language, etc. Its purpose is to introduce improvements based on the analysis of navigation behaviors.
- Advertising: they allow the management of advertising in the spaces that have been enabled in the web pages, depending on the user’s browsing, their country of origin, the language, etc.
4. What are the cookies used in this site?
The website www.starg.es uses the following types of cookies for its proper functioning or for statistical and / or advertising purposes:
Other cookies not foreseen: Taking into account the characteristics of the Internet and websites, we can not always count on the information of the cookies placed by third parties through our site. This applies especially when our website contains integrated elements: texts, documents, images or videos that are stored outside our domain, but are displayed through it. Consequently, if you encounter this type of cookies on our website and are not listed in the above list, please inform us. You can also contact this third party directly to request information about the cookies you place, their purpose and duration, and how your privacy is guaranteed.
5. Acceptance of the Cookies Policy
www.starg.es displays information about its cookies policy at the bottom of any page with each session start and if they have not previously been accepted.
Given this information it is possible to carry out the following actions:
- Accept cookies This warning will not be displayed again when accessing any page of the website during the current session.
- More information. You can obtain all the information related to the cookies we use.
6. Ways to disable them
The cookies stored on your computer or device can be deactivated following the instructions of the same browser (usually through the “help” section of the menu). It must be borne in mind, however, that the deactivation of any cookie can prevent or hinder the navigation or rendering of the services offered on this website.
We provide below the links to modify the configuration of cookies in the main browsers:
You can find more information about cookies and their deactivation at www.aboutcookies.org
7. What happens if we deactivate cookies?
Because you understand the extent to which you can disable cookies, we show you some examples of actions that you can not do without allowing their use:
- You can not share content from a website on social networks.
- The website will not be able to adapt the contents to their personal preferences, as is often the case in online stores.
- You will not be able to access the personal area of the websites, such as “My account”, “My profile” or “My orders”.
- Online stores: It will be impossible to make purchases online, since features such as the shopping cart will not be available.
- The website will not be able to perform analytics on visitors and traffic on the web, which will make it difficult to improve the user experience.
- The website will not know if you are a human or an automated application that publishes spam.
8. Can cookies be deleted?
Yes. Not only eliminate, but also block, in a general or particular way for a specific domain. To remove cookies from a website you have to go to your browser settings and there you can search the associated ones to the domain in question and proceed to their elimination.
9. Additional notes
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from this place you must be able to make use of the right to their elimination or deactivation. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision not to accept them.
- For any questions or queries about this cookies policy, do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.